Call our INFO center to get any information about public transport in Slovenia and Europe
Ljubljana bus station INFO center offers a variety of information and services about public transport in Slovenia and Europe.
Our info center is available from 7 AM to 8 PM on Monday to Friday and 8 AM to 4 PM on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
The number 1991 is available only within Slovenian phone network. Please use +386 1 23 44 600 if calling from abroad.
The price for a call is 1,50 EUR from Softnet network, prices for calls from other networks depend on the provider.
Most commonly provided information and services:
- ticket reservation for any ticket available for purchase on this website,
- timetable information,
- ticket prices and categories information,
- advice about correct relation and ticket type for ticket price certificates,
- journey planning,
- tourist attractions information,
- traffic situation and bus delay information,
- help with online ticket purchase,
- information about unified tickets, free passes for seniors and subsidized passes for students,
- and any additional information about content on our website.
We look forward to your call!