Visit unique Bled island and enjoy Bled lake
… Bled island – a magical island in the middle of the lake … the most known touristic site in Slovenia.
The island is the most recognizable symbol of the lake is the Church of the Mother of God on the Lake with its long and diverse history, however the lush greenery also hides other interesting island buildings, like the bell-tower, church, chaplain’s house, provost’s house, small hermitage and some mysterious legends.
The most renowned symbol of the island is the Church of the Mother of God on the Lake which demands a climb up the 99 stone-step staircase. In case you visit the island in just the right time, make time to witness a wedding in the romantic environment. As far as the wishing bell is concerned. Don’t just watch it. Ring it.
Special offer: tickets for the island with a snack and a drink + return boat transfer
|Bled island package||Exclusive prices at Ljubljana bus station|
Your island package includes:
- entrance fee, also for The church of Mother of God and bell tower,
- menu “Potica” in pastry shop Potičnica.
|Electric boat transfer||Return ticket|
|children (up to 10 years)||6,00 EUR|
Transfer with electric boat starts from the port at Hotel Park located in the center of Bled. Timetable of the boat is written also on the voucher-ticket you get when you buy it at Ljubljana bus station ticket offices. They are open 365 days a year.
More than 90 % of the people visit Bled by bus from Ljubljana bus station. Do you wonder why?
– you get a bus ticket and travel information at the ticket offices of Ljubljana bus station from our friendly sales people,
– you travel only a little more than an hour,
– the bus stops in the middle of Bled, 5 minutes of walk from the lake,
– you can choose from hourly departures and half an hour-summer time, departures from Ljubljana bus station and back,
– you get familiar with all the scenery coming to your way while on the bus,
– you have the chance to buy a unique Bled package (Mega package – more details below),
and don’t forget, traveling by bus is: safe, affordable, user and eco-friedly.
|November - March||9.00 - 16.00|
|April||9.00 - 18.00|
|May - September||9.00 - 19.00|
|October||9.00 - 18.00|
|1. May - 30. Sept.||departure: 10.00, 11.00, 12.00, 14.00, 15.00, 16.00, 17.00, 18.00|
|return: 11.20, 12.20, 14.20, 15.20, 16.20, 17.20,18.20, 19.00|
|1. - 30. Apr. and 1. - 31. Oct.||departure: 10.00, 11.00, 12.00, 13.00, 14.00, 15.00, 16.00, 17.00|
|return: 11.20, 12.20, 13.20, 14.20, 15.20, 16.20, 17.20, 18.00|
|1. Nov. - 31. Mar.||departure: 10.00, 11.00, 12.00, 13.00, 14.00, 15.00|
|return: 11.20, 12.20, 13.20, 14.20, 15.20, 16.00|