in the midst of the Slovenian Alps …
… Visit Bled – a town named with world renowned intact nature and idyllic formations it created.
More than 90 % of the people visit Bled by bus from Ljubljana bus station. Do you wonder why?
– you get a bus ticket and travel information at the ticket offices of Ljubljana bus station from our friendly sales people,
– you can travel less than an hour with direct regular bus lines,
– the bus stops in the middle of Bled, 5 minutes of walk from the lake,
– you can choose to go every half one hour, more than 20 departures from Ljubljana bus station and back a day,
– you get familiar with all the scenery coming to your way while on the bus,
– you have the chance to buy a unique Bled package (Mega package – more details below),
and don’t forget, traveling by bus is: safe, affordable, user and Eco-friendly.
- Bled Island with its glorious Gothic Church and the famous Wishing Bell
- Bled Castle with its unique preserved buildings and a castle which offers the finest view of the lake and its island.
- Vintgar Gorge with its unspoiled nature and golden water.
Take advantage of this offer and save some money for souvenirs.
Bled Mega Package includes:
- entry ticket to Bled Island, opportunity to ring the Wishing Bell and more,
- entry ticket to Bled Castle and all it has to offer,
- return ticket for the environmentally friendly electric boat ride that takes you from the town center beneath the beautiful Park Hotel to the Island and back.
Bled Mega Package with a discount is available at the Ljubljana bus station ticket offices (save up to 10 %) – Visit Bled.
|children (up to 14 years)||5,00 EUR|
|Bled island package||Exclusive prices at Ljubljana bus station|
|Electric boat transfer||Return ticket|
|children (up to 10 years)||6,00 EUR|
Select all three options and enjoy the fame and glory of gorgeous Bled. All three tickets are valid till the end of the year (31. Dec. 2019). Visit Bled, visit your dream.
Old Parish House offers accommodation in Bled, 100 metres from Bled Lake and right next to the Church of Saint Martin.
We also recommend buying your Bus ticket from Ljubljana to Bled through the Timetable.