Visiting Bled lake? Get all the tickets here
- Everything in one spot – get all the info, only pay once
- Avoid queues – no waiting for you
- Exclusive offers – only available here
More than 90% of tourists that visit Bled lake do so by bus from Ljubljana bus station.
How to get there?
More than 20 departures every day between 6:00 and 21:00 (5:30 to 22:30 on Saturdays).
The bus stops in the middle of Bled, just a 5 minute walk from the lake.
Check out the exact departures and purchase your bus tickets through the timetable.
What are you seeing?
Bled Island Visit + “Potica” menu
Island package includes:
- entrance fee for Bled Island
- visit to the church of Mother of God
- visit to the Bell tower
- menu “Potica” in pastry shop Potičnica
Bled Island package – Exclusive prices at Ljubljana bus station
Bled Island – Electric boat transfer
An environmentally friendly way to visit Bled Island with an electric boat.
Enjoy beautiful views over Bled lake. Oldest castle in Slovenia – visit the museum, wine cellar, printing works and the restaurant.