The Ljubljana Castle
The Castle ticket includes the following content
- Virtual Castle – a twelve minute long virtual walk through Ljubljana Castle’s history, its architectural development and archaeological findings – until today!
- permanent Exhibition of Slovenian History,
- permanent exhibition entitled The Penitentiary,
- entry to the Viewing tower from which you can see a third of Slovenia on a beautiful day,
- Museum of Puppetry, Slovenian puppets under one roof,
- permanent exhibition iLjubljana,
- the current exhibition in the “S” Gallery and
- the current exhibition in the Pentagonal tower.
Entry to all castle content and a return ticket for the funicular railway. Tickets can be currently bought at Ljubljana bus station ticket offices.
|children, students, seniors||9,00 EUR|
Ljubljana bus station is an official partner of the Ljubljana Castle.
|daily||10.00 - 18.00|
The ride with the funicular railway offers a wonderful view of the city and is indispensable because of its fast and comfortable connection to the old city center. In pursuit of preserving the green environment in the wider area of the Castle hill the funicular is the right decision and at the same time an experience with which you will start your visit to the Ljubljana Castle.