Online shop Terms and Conditions
- The following Terms and Conditions apply to all online orders of tickets, products and services at www.ap-ljubljana.si.
- Avtobusna postaja Ljubljana d. d./Ljubljana bus station (hereinafter referred as “AP”) provides the customer (hereinafter referred as “you”) of the website all necessary information about ticket prices, possible departures, bus lines, carriers and other articles and services.
- You will receive an invoice and online ticket in digital format on the provided e-mail address. All orders are equipped with an invoice-delivery note.
- The online shop is open 24/7.
- In addition to these conditions, the online purchase is also determined by the General Terms and Conditions of AP, but only if it is not otherwise apparent from the following terms.
Registration and ordering
- At www.ap-ljubljana.si it is possible to purchase bus tickets for connections from Ljubljana bus station to the selected destination and other products and services. AP reserves the right to sell tickets with certain discounts and unique offers exclusively at AP ticket offices and not online.
- Registration is not required before starting your order.
- Tickets can be bought up to 30 days before departure. Seats are assigned automatically and cannot be changed.
- An invoice and online ticket with all order information will be send to the provided e-mail address upon successful completion of the online purchase.
Payment and delivery
- Accepted payment methods are Activa, Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron, American Express and Maestro chip cards.
Responsibilities and cancellation
- AP is not responsible in the event of you missing the bus departure.
- AP is not responsible int the event of you losing your ticket.
- Bus tickets can only be returned or exchanged at Ljubljana bus station ticket offices by submitting the tickets and all coupons. General Terms of Business apply. You cannot withdraw from your order of bus tickets. Withdrawing from your order of products is possible within 15 days of delivery in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot, Uradni list RS, št. 98/2004).
Safety and privacy
- AP Ljubljana provides a secure shopping experience. We provide adequate protection against unwanted abuse on our site which is encrypted using the HTTPS protocol SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). The data is encrypted with a 256-bit key that prevents anyone intercepting user data.
- All personal data of users is stored in the AP databases, except for payment card information. Card information is processed in the BANKART payment system and must be re-entered when repurchasing. BANKART is responsible for protecting and processing payment card information, which enables completely safe transactions. This prevents any abuse.
- All data provided by the user will be exclusively owned by AP Ljubljana, protected in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (ZVPot, Uradni list RS, No. 98/2004) and will not be shared with third parties unless specified by law. All user data will only be used with user permission to ensure a smooth online shopping process and can be used to provide notifications, offers and news.
- Bus tickets are only valid for the specified date and hour of departure, bus carrier and assigned seat.
- A proof of entitlement must be provided to the driver when purchasing a discounted ticket online.
- For additional information, order cancellation and complaints please contact the INFO center available at email@example.com , call 1991 (only available in Slovenia) or +386 1 23 44 600 from abroad.
- The received online ticket has to be printed and handed to the bus driver.
- All prices are in EUR and include VAT and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Online prices are irrevocable and are valid online for online orders.
Ljubljana, 19. May 2017
Marjan Kotar, director
Avtobusna postaja Ljubljana d. d.